Best Skincare Line for Clogged Pores and Big Pores | Jumiso Pore-Rest

Pore-rest? 🤔 have you heard about it? You might not believe but our pores need a rest too! Clogged pores may cause to several skin problems that we really don't want.

This is why Jumiso made this new skincare line. Here's what they look like, and let me share what they are, and my experience about it.


𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: Jumiso Pore-Rest
𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨: Contains different types of exfoliators, both water-soluble and fat-soluble.
✓ AHA
- Alpha hydroxy acid
- Water-soluble acids made from sugary fruits. They help peel away the surface of your skin so that new, more evenly pigmented skin cells may generate and take their place.

✓ BHA
- beta hydroxy acid
- Primarily used for acne and sun damage. It go deep into your hair follicles to dry out excess oils and dead skin cells to unclog your pores. It's most suitable for combination to oily skin. 

✓ PHA
- Polyhydroxy acids
- Can help hydrate skin and boost skin cell regeneration, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

✓ LHA
- Lipohydroxy acid
- Lifts dead skin cells from the surface of the skin for a smoother complexion.



𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗦:
𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨: 150ml/5.27fl.oz
Facial cleanser that removes dead skincells and sebum inside pores. Contains BHA for fat-soluble exfoliation.
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚: Thick-slippery consistency that leaves moisture but clean feeling
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: This product left me with no words. I really love how it goes to my skin. No scent –which I love the most because it won't affect the skincare's outcome. Easy to rinse, and it really has a moisture after usage. Felt fresh also! I also didn't had any itchiness or uncomfortable feeling.


𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨: 70pads/5.11fl.oz
Water-soluble, fat-soluble exfoliator, E.O free, Anti-sebum complex, skin-purification.
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚: This pad has 2 sides. One for exfoliation, and another one for moisturizing.
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: My favorite toner pad! No scent also, but really have a function every side. I also love that they have clamps for getting the pads so it won't be touched everytime I get the pad. The exfoliator side really does its job. I can see some of my dead skin and dirt coming off because of this pad. Best for neck and face. Travel friendly because I don't have to bring separate toner and cotton pads when I go out! This is enough 😉


𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨: 250ml/8.45fl.oz
Skin purification, pore size reduction, sebum-control, E.O Free
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚: Water consistency, not sticky after dried out.
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: My large pore-problem is now solved! Thanks to this toner 😭✨ I won't think about my large pores anymore. I love that this also no scent, easy to use. Can be used with cotton pads or hands. Fast drying and I love that the packaging fits well on my dresser. I love this so much!


𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨: 50g/1.76fl.oz
Sebum control, E.O free
𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚: Thick consistency that leaves moisture, but not irritating sticky feeling. Cream Moisturizer feeling.
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: Last product that I am proud to share is this. I really use this in the morning and at night, No scent, and I am so happy with the results. When it says sebum control, it is really a SEBUM CONTROL! i love that my oiliness comes into a moderation already because of this product. I am also happy that the whole feeling on my skin isn't irritating. A soft, moisturized feeling that is refreshing and relaxing. Well Recommended!


Don't hesitate to give your skin a rest. Use this pore-rest already! Check out now 😉✨ Well-recommended! (Swipe to see the result of 2 weeks usage)

@stylekorean_global @jumiso_global
#stylekorean #stylekorean_global #jumiso #trymereviewme #trymereviewme_jumiso #skincare #pore #largepores #oilyskin

Comments