Have you tried this SCRUB SHAMPOO? | Nineless

🚿 Take care of your crowning glory by giving them a daily treat! 💦 Got these hair products from NINELESS and I am excited to share my full review here! Let me share with you step by step on how I use them.



💦 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙗 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙤 - 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙥 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙛

  • Tube type, squeez bottle
  • 150ml/5.07fl.oz
  • Mint relaxing scent

• Claims & definition on website
✓ This scrub shampoo uses special component Perlite, from the Mediterranean Sea, that helps to get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities and to make your scalp clean and healthy.

- It's my first time to use scrub shampoo, and I was really surprised that this does so well! At first, I am hesitant because I feel like the scrub might stuck on my hair, but I was wrong. Thoroughly washing your hair will remove ALL the scrubs that is inside this shampoo. I am so happy that I got an upgrade in cleaning my scalp because I don't need any tools to thoroughly scrub my scalp anymore. It is so relaxing. The finish is kinda dry after washing, but after drying the hair completely, that was the time that the nourish comes in. I also noticed that I rarely see dandruff flakes now, and itchiness of my scalp is lesser than before.


💦 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙑𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙢

   • Tube type, squeeze bottle.
   • 150ml/5.07fl. oz.
   • Mild relaxing scent

• Claims & definition on website
✓ This is an intensive care hair balm that you can easily do at home. It contains peptide complex and glutathione supply nourishment into your hair.

- After how many times of looking for the perfect volume balm, I finally got my most effective and comfy balm for my hair! Using this after a bath makes my hair look healthier. I don't need much products because this has a thick consistency that is really effective in giving my hair a nourishment, volume, and moisture. This really leaves a beautiful effect for whole day. The best when you feel like your hair needs some style, and not only flat. Your damaged hair won't look like damaged anymore, bc of and best when you used this everyday.


💦 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙉𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙀𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

   • Pump bottle.
   • 120ml./4.05fl. oz.
   • Mild flowery scent

• Claims & definition on website:
✓ Daily hair essence strengthens and improves hair condition by smoothing and sealing hair fibers. 5 natural derived oils are specially formulated to for your hair concerns.

- The best way to moisturize your hair without weighing it down. Water and oil is so much heavy for our hair, and I am happy that I have this essence, because I don't need to worry about it anymore. On a dry hair, pump a bit of this product and put it on your hair. Instant and long term effect is really there! All the split ends, and cracked hair strands were being strengthen. Less hair fall, and cut-off strands, bye! I really suffer about those problems but this really helped me to improve my hair condition! This also gave my hair a smooth and silky look!


I am so happy with the result, and 100% RECOMMENDING THIS to you, guys! You might want to visit the link on my bio to order because it is really worth to try! 🚿💦

@stylekorean_global @nineless_official
#stylekorean #stylekorean_global #nineless #trymereviewme #trymereviewme_nineless #haircare #hairessence #hairtreatment

Comments